- What difference between freeware and license version?The program is the same, when purchasing a license, you will receive by email a license key. It allows to remove limitations of the free version: the limit to 50 items and a watermark "www.stockiteasy.com" which is included on printed documents software.
- I want to use Stock It Easy in a network, do I buy the client/server version?It is not mandatory, the classic version of Stock It Easy can be installed in a network. Read the following article to install Stock It Easy network. If you want to use Stock It Easy to more than 4-5 users connected at the same time, or if you also want to handle the administration of connected users, then it is advisable to install client/server version.
- My company use Batch number on their items, I run Stock It Easy on 1 computer, wiche licenses must I bought?You must purchase the extension "tracing and tracking" in addition to the classic license. When using the demo version, the extension "tracking and tracing" is active for 30 days after installation of the program inventory management. It is necessary to take out a license and an extension by computer.
- My company use composed and manufactured items, I run Stock It Easy on 1 computer, wiche licenses must I bought?You must purchase the extension "composed items" in addition to the classic license. When using the demo version, the extension is active for 30 days after installation of the program inventory management. It is necessary to take out a license and an extension by computer.
- Do I need to be administrator of my computer to run Stock It Easy?Use of Stock It Easy does not require administrator grant. However, the installation of our stock management program must be done with administrator grant.
- Can I use Stock It Easy in a network?Of course, you can share the same database between multiple users if you install Stock It Easy in a network. See the online help for this type of installation.
- Can I read the terms and conditions before ordering?Of course, you order via Share-it platform, professionals in the sale of computer software. Their terms and conditions and all matters relating to your order or invoice is available here: Terms & Conditions.